Enjoy Monkey Empire devblog and keep in touch with the ape game development
Backend- Deployed the new Beta prod server
- Added user external wallet feature for the webapp user account
- Added user social medias feature for the webapp user account
- Added user bio feature for the webapp user account
- Improved the resource collection
- Fixed the email check at subscribe
- Unblocked the Orders (due to facility regression bug)
- Strenghtened the village resource type counts between redis and postgresql
- Fixed an issue linked to attacks
- Added conditions for building upgrade
- Remove Canva UI element to improve performance
- Did our own async loading screen, Unreal one crash
- Fixed a UI bug that made the game crash
- We had a lot of old stuff in project folder. Mostly related to our old UI. Deleted a hundred assets (yes that’s a lot).
- Implemented the new worldmap : Now there are mountains, water and forests. We used placeholder assets, so they lack optimisation and quality. Our best artist will pimp that worldmap soon !
- Packaged the game on Android. Works well on my device. Had to solve all errors and warning, otherwise Unreal Build Tool is not happy and don’t let us package game.
- Added energy in HUD
- Prepared attack menu, still need to be connected to the server
Our website is almost finished, it will be live this week and we will launch the “Early Player Program” stay tune!
You will now be able to create a game account on the website, fill in your social networks and add an address for the rewards.
We just finished integrating the last icons, here is an example.
The whole Monkey Empire team wishes you a nice day!
See you next week for the new devblog episode and don’t forget to ape!