Enjoy Monkey Empire devblog and keep in touch with the ape game development
- nothing new for Game Design for now
- We focused on minor changes and fixes after some tests done on the Frontend
- Started migrating the dev stack on the new dev server
- Worked on a “map blocks” routing to enable the map to be delivered by pre-defined blocks with a naming
As we rebuilt the code, some bugs still exist that prevents next game release but most of them are now solved :
- Account creation bug fixed
- Village creation bug fixed
- Solved engine association issues and random bugs after upgrading to Unreal Engine 5.1.1
- Village map buildings back at the same location as before
New bug regarding resource display in the village.
We welcomed Linsg who has a great experience with anything related to game development. He knows Blender and Unreal Engine particle system, so we can get some cool special effects without degrading performance much.
We have decided on the stack as well as the template and structure that we will use for the design of the site.
We start the development.
The whole Monkey Empire team wishes you a nice day!
See you next week for the new devblog episode and don’t forget to ape!